2 tablespoons butter (salted)
1 pound chicken (rotisserie chicken meat-cut into bite sized pieces)
¾ teaspoon salt
¾ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon thyme (dried)
10 cups chicken broth
1 tablespoon lemon juice
12 ounces egg noodles (extra wide-dried)
- Turn Ninja Foodi on sauté on high. Once the pot is hot, add butter Once the butter has melted, add in chicken, salt and pepper, thyme and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour in chicken broth and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Pour in egg noodles. DO NOT STIR. Press the egg noodles down into the liquid as much as possible without stirring.
- Close pressure cooking lid and make sure the valve is on the “seal” position. Pressure cook on high for 3 minutes.
- When timer beeps, natural release pressure for 3-5 minutes and then quick release remaining pressure.