January 9 2021
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- Select Sear/Saute and set to Medium High. Allow pot to pre-heat for 5 minutes
- Heat the oil in the preheated pot and then add whisked eggs, stirring until cooked. Remove eggs once complete.
- Deglaze the pot and then add the chicken and season with salt and pepper
- Cook for 5 minutes to brown the chicken
- Add the chicken broth, soy sauce and rice to the pot. Do not stir.
- Seal pressure lid and set to high.
- Set time to 3 minutes then select Start/Stop to begin
- When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the pressure by moving the pressure release valve to Vent. Carefully remove the lid when pressure has finished releasing
- Select Sear/Saute and set to Medium High. Add eggs, select Start/Stop to begin
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally