- 4 medium yellow potatoes
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Slice potatoes into thin slices
- Soak in cold water for 20 minutes
- Remove from water and pat dry
- Season with salt and oil
- Cook in air crisper on 200 for 20 minutes
- Toss potatoes and cook on 400 for 5 more minutes
- 4 Medium Russet Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Sea Salt
- Wash potatoes, then poke them with a fork
- Rub olive oil and sprinkle sea salt over each one
- Place potatoes in Ninja on lower rack
- Close air fryer lid, Air Crisp 400 for 35-45 minutes
- Check at 35 minutes to make sure inside is tender.
- When done remove and eat.
- 3 lb Roast
- 3 Med Potatoes, Quartered
- 1 Cup Beef Broth
- 1 Packet Ranch Seasoning Mix
- In Ninja Foodi, place the roast on the bottom of the pot.
- Place the potatoes around the roast.
- Pour the broth over the roast and potatoes.
- Evenly pour the ranch packet over the roast and potatoes.
- Add the pressure lid, Vent, Slow Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Quick release when done.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken, cubed
- 3 lbs potatoes cubed
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- In Ninja Foodi, add chicken, potatoes, salt, pepper, and water.
- Do not stir.
- Close the lid, turn pressure vent to Seal, Pressure Cook on High for 15 minutes.
- After Ninja Foodi has finished cooking, Quick Release the pressure
- Stir gently.
- 1/2 bag Frozen French Fries
- Add frozen french fries to Air Crisper basket
- Cook for 10 minutes at 360
- Shake or mix fries
- Cook for additional 3 minutes at 400
- Season with salt and enjoy
- 1 lb Baby Potatoes
- 1 cup Water
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Garlic Salt to taste
- Wash potatoes
- Place potatoes and water in the Ninja Foodi and cover with the pressure cooking lid
- Select Pressure Cook, set to high for 10 minutes
- When complete, Quick Release and drain the water
- Add butter to the potatoes and mix gently to completely coat the potatoes
- Add garlic salt and mix again
- Serve immediately
- 1/2 bag Frozen Hash Browns
- 1.5 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Place a vented parchment round in the basket of your air fryer.
- Add 1/2 bag of frozen hash browns to bowl, add cooking oil, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Place the seasoned potatoes inside.
- Use a silicone spatula to spread and press the shreds into an even layer and cook at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until golden. No need to flip!