January 10 2021
- 2 cups Ginger Snap cookies
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 4 large Egg Yolks
- 1/2 cup Key Lime Juice
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1-2 Key Limes
- Crush the ginger snaps. Add sugar and cinnamon to the crush mix
- Melt butter. Combine with the cookie mixture
- Pour half of the cookie mix into the 7-in springform pan. Press up around the sides, about halfway up the pan
- Pour the remaining cookie mix in the bottom of the pan and press to firm
- Put the pan into the Ninja Foodi on Bake/Roast for 5 minutes at 300 degrees
- Separate 4 eggs and put the yolks only in a medium size mixing bowl. Beat on medium speed for about 1 minute.
- Add in key lime juice and sweetened condensed milk and mix on low speed until it begins to thicken, about 1 minute.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust and cover with foil. Place the springform pan on the rack in the low position.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the inner pot of the Ninja Foodi and place the rack in the inner pot. Put on the pressure lid and Seal.
- Set the pressure to high for 15 minutes. Natural release for 10 minutes, then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Remove pie allow to cool on a rack for 30 minutes, then refrigerate for about 4 hours