- 2 cups Precooked rotisserie chicken
- 1.5 cup Small noodles
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 can Cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups Chicken broth
- 1/2 coup Shredded cheese
- Add diced, bite-size precooked chicken to your pressure cooker.
- Add uncooked noodles and garlic salt into your pot with your chicken.
- Mix together broth and cream of chicken soup. Add to Ninja Foodi and stir all contents together.
- Close your lid and steam valve and set to high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Do a quick release and stir contents. Set your pot to saute again.
- Stir in cheese and allow to melt.
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 lb chicken (boneless, diced)
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 10 oz spaghetti noodles, broken in half
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Click sauté on Ninja Foodi and add butter.
- Once butter has melted, turn sauté function off and add in the seasoned salt, paprika, basil, and red pepper flakes.
- Add in the chicken and season with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Pour in the chicken broth.
- Place the spaghetti noodles in a single layer on top of the chicken and ensure they are fully submerged in the broth.
- Secure lid and move valve to sealing position.
- Pressure cook on high for 6 minutes followed by a quick release.
- Once pressure has released and pin has dropped, open the lid and stir in the cheddar cheese.
- Turn on sauté function once more and stir everything together.
- Allow to sauté for about 5 minutes, to allow sauce to thicken.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken, cubed
- 3 lbs potatoes cubed
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- In Ninja Foodi, add chicken, potatoes, salt, pepper, and water.
- Do not stir.
- Close the lid, turn pressure vent to Seal, Pressure Cook on High for 15 minutes.
- After Ninja Foodi has finished cooking, Quick Release the pressure
- Stir gently.
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of BBQ sauce
- Place the chicken breasts inside of the Ninja Foodi cooking pot and sprinkle with salt.
- Pour the chicken broth over the chicken breasts.
- Install the pressure cooking lid and switch the vent knob to seal.
- Select the pressure cooker function on high and the time to 8 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, quick release the pressure on the Foodi.
- Drain the liquid and remove the chicken from the cooking pot.
- Use two forks to shred the chicken into desired pieces.
- Stir in the BBQ sauce.
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- Select Sear/Saute and set to Medium High. Allow pot to pre-heat for 5 minutes
- Heat the oil in the preheated pot and then add whisked eggs, stirring until cooked. Remove eggs once complete.
- Deglaze the pot and then add the chicken and season with salt and pepper
- Cook for 5 minutes to brown the chicken
- Add the chicken broth, soy sauce and rice to the pot. Do not stir.
- Seal pressure lid and set to high.
- Set time to 3 minutes then select Start/Stop to begin
- When pressure cooking is complete, quick release the pressure by moving the pressure release valve to Vent. Carefully remove the lid when pressure has finished releasing
- Select Sear/Saute and set to Medium High. Add eggs, select Start/Stop to begin
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- 2 10-oz chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sprinkle the black pepper, chili powder, garlic powder and salt on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Lightly drizzle the chicken breasts with olive oil and massage in the oil and spices so that the chicken is well coated with both.
- While you are preparing the chicken breasts, preheat the air fryer for 3-5 minutes at 360F.
- When the chicken breasts are ready place them in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes on each side for a total of 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the air fryer, place on a cutting board and loosely cover with foil. Let the chicken breast sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the chicken is done resting, serve immediately or store in an airtight container to use it for weekly meal preps.
Chicken cooking times
- 6-oz breast 360°F for 15 minutes
- 8-oz breast 360°F for 18 minutes
- 10-oz breast 360°F for 20 minutes
- 12-oz breast 360°F for 22 minutes