- 2 pounds lean steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Thinly-slice the steak into 1/8-inch thick strips against the grain.
- Transfer the strips of steak to a large ziplock bag.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients until combined. Pour the mixture into the ziplock bag with the steak, seal the bag, and toss until the steak is evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 1 day.
- Lay the strips out in a single layer on the dehydrator trays of your Ninja.
- Close crisping lid, select Dehydrate at 155, set time for 5-7 hours.
- At 5 hours, the jerky will be soft and pliable; at 7 hours the jerky will be crispier
- Remove jerky and transfer to a sealed container.
- Sirloin Steak, 1-1/2″ thick
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Rub each steak with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Place steak in air fryer basket
- Cook for 7 minutes at 400
- Flip, cook for 7 more minutes
- 3 lb Roast
- 3 Med Potatoes, Quartered
- 1 Cup Beef Broth
- 1 Packet Ranch Seasoning Mix
- In Ninja Foodi, place the roast on the bottom of the pot.
- Place the potatoes around the roast.
- Pour the broth over the roast and potatoes.
- Evenly pour the ranch packet over the roast and potatoes.
- Add the pressure lid, Vent, Slow Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Quick release when done.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 lbs Stew Meat, cubed
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 4 C Beef Broth
- 4 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 15 oz Tomato Sauce
- 1.5 lb Little Potatoes, Dynamic Duo
- Slice little potatoes in half
- Set your Ninja Foodi on saute, high and let it warm up, 5 minutes. Add the oil now.
- Add the stew meat, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning to the Ninja Foodi. Brown the meat on all sides.
- Once the meat is browned, add the beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, and tomato sauce and then stir.
- Add potatoes and lock the pressure lid, and be sure the steam vent is closed.
- Pressure cook, high for 35 minutes.
- Natural release for 20 minutes then open the steam valve and finish with a quick release.