January 5 2021
- Package of Bacon
- Add a piece of uncooked bread underneath the air fryer basket, but inside the pressure cooker basket. This helps soak up the bacon grease as it drops from the Air Fryer pan.
- Add each piece of bacon from the package into the air fryer basket.
- Close air fryer lid and set the Ninja Foodi to AIR FRYER, 390 Degrees, and 11 minutes, then Start.
- At the 5 minute mark, rearrange the bacon. Close the lid and let continue cooking.
- Around the 9 minute mark, check the bacon for doneness. Crispy bacon may take between 11-12 minutes.