July 21 2021
Lime Chicken Dip
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 cups frozen petite corn (about 5 ounces), thawed
- 1-1/2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- Flour tortillas
- Place chicken in a pressure cooker.
- Add broth, lime juice and chili powder.
- Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 7 minutes. Quick-release pressure.
- A thermometer inserted in chicken should read at least 165°.
- Remove chicken and discard cooking juices.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks; return to pressure cooker.
- Select sauté setting and adjust for low heat.
- Add corn; cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl; stir in cheese.
- Serve salsa, red pepper, and green onions on the side.
- Serve with tortilla scoops or tortillas.