March 1 2021
- 2 cups Precooked rotisserie chicken
- 1.5 cup Small noodles
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 can Cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups Chicken broth
- 1/2 coup Shredded cheese
- Add diced, bite-size precooked chicken to your pressure cooker.
- Add uncooked noodles and garlic salt into your pot with your chicken.
- Mix together broth and cream of chicken soup. Add to Ninja Foodi and stir all contents together.
- Close your lid and steam valve and set to high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Do a quick release and stir contents. Set your pot to saute again.
- Stir in cheese and allow to melt.