January 24 2021
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 lb chicken (boneless, diced)
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 10 oz spaghetti noodles, broken in half
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Click sauté on Ninja Foodi and add butter.
- Once butter has melted, turn sauté function off and add in the seasoned salt, paprika, basil, and red pepper flakes.
- Add in the chicken and season with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Pour in the chicken broth.
- Place the spaghetti noodles in a single layer on top of the chicken and ensure they are fully submerged in the broth.
- Secure lid and move valve to sealing position.
- Pressure cook on high for 6 minutes followed by a quick release.
- Once pressure has released and pin has dropped, open the lid and stir in the cheddar cheese.
- Turn on sauté function once more and stir everything together.
- Allow to sauté for about 5 minutes, to allow sauce to thicken.