January 24 2021
- 2 pounds lean steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Thinly-slice the steak into 1/8-inch thick strips against the grain.
- Transfer the strips of steak to a large ziplock bag.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients until combined. Pour the mixture into the ziplock bag with the steak, seal the bag, and toss until the steak is evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 1 day.
- Lay the strips out in a single layer on the dehydrator trays of your Ninja.
- Close crisping lid, select Dehydrate at 155, set time for 5-7 hours.
- At 5 hours, the jerky will be soft and pliable; at 7 hours the jerky will be crispier
- Remove jerky and transfer to a sealed container.