- 2 pounds lean steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Thinly-slice the steak into 1/8-inch thick strips against the grain.
- Transfer the strips of steak to a large ziplock bag.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients until combined. Pour the mixture into the ziplock bag with the steak, seal the bag, and toss until the steak is evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 1 day.
- Lay the strips out in a single layer on the dehydrator trays of your Ninja.
- Close crisping lid, select Dehydrate at 155, set time for 5-7 hours.
- At 5 hours, the jerky will be soft and pliable; at 7 hours the jerky will be crispier
- Remove jerky and transfer to a sealed container.
- 4 medium yellow potatoes
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Slice potatoes into thin slices
- Soak in cold water for 20 minutes
- Remove from water and pat dry
- Season with salt and oil
- Cook in air crisper on 200 for 20 minutes
- Toss potatoes and cook on 400 for 5 more minutes
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 lb chicken (boneless, diced)
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 10 oz spaghetti noodles, broken in half
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Click sauté on Ninja Foodi and add butter.
- Once butter has melted, turn sauté function off and add in the seasoned salt, paprika, basil, and red pepper flakes.
- Add in the chicken and season with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Pour in the chicken broth.
- Place the spaghetti noodles in a single layer on top of the chicken and ensure they are fully submerged in the broth.
- Secure lid and move valve to sealing position.
- Pressure cook on high for 6 minutes followed by a quick release.
- Once pressure has released and pin has dropped, open the lid and stir in the cheddar cheese.
- Turn on sauté function once more and stir everything together.
- Allow to sauté for about 5 minutes, to allow sauce to thicken.
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Add butter to fryer pan and preheat fryer for 1 minute at 220
- Mix eggs, salt, and pepper in small bowl
- Pour egg mixture into fryer pan with melted butter
- Set timer for 2 minutes
- Mix and set for 2 more minutes
- Repeat until the eggs are done
- Add water to the Ninja Foodi
- Place eggs on metal rack
- Pressure cook for 7 minutes
- Quick release pressure
- Run under cold water and peel
- Sirloin Steak, 1-1/2″ thick
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Rub each steak with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Place steak in air fryer basket
- Cook for 7 minutes at 400
- Flip, cook for 7 more minutes
- 1 turkey breast defrosted
- 2 large potatoes
- 1.5 c chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Cut your potatoes in half. Place potatoes with the cut side down into your Foodi in the middle and spreading out. Push them together so they form a base for your turkey breast.
- Rinse your turkey breast off and set it on top of your potatoes. Sprinkle with seasonings
- Pour chicken broth around outside of turkey.
- Close pressure cooker lid, shut steam valve. Turn to pressure, high, for 30 minutes. Then allow pot to naturally release steam for 15 minutes. Let out rest of pressure and lift lid carefully.
- 4 Medium Russet Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Sea Salt
- Wash potatoes, then poke them with a fork
- Rub olive oil and sprinkle sea salt over each one
- Place potatoes in Ninja on lower rack
- Close air fryer lid, Air Crisp 400 for 35-45 minutes
- Check at 35 minutes to make sure inside is tender.
- When done remove and eat.
- 3 lb Roast
- 3 Med Potatoes, Quartered
- 1 Cup Beef Broth
- 1 Packet Ranch Seasoning Mix
- In Ninja Foodi, place the roast on the bottom of the pot.
- Place the potatoes around the roast.
- Pour the broth over the roast and potatoes.
- Evenly pour the ranch packet over the roast and potatoes.
- Add the pressure lid, Vent, Slow Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Quick release when done.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken, cubed
- 3 lbs potatoes cubed
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- In Ninja Foodi, add chicken, potatoes, salt, pepper, and water.
- Do not stir.
- Close the lid, turn pressure vent to Seal, Pressure Cook on High for 15 minutes.
- After Ninja Foodi has finished cooking, Quick Release the pressure
- Stir gently.